Sunday, December 28, 2014

What Should I Wear To Look Fashion In London

      In London i suggest most girls to wear best clothes because these countries are high.
 I brought my baggy, torn jeans and beat up Doc Marten boots, only to discover that the women in London were wearing very chic and stylish feminine clothes. For summer, I would recommend classic, well-fitted black or grey pants (modern cut, like boot-cut or slight flare) or a nice, modern skirt, plus a well-fitted, chic/hip short sleeved shirt (any color is okay, but black seems to rule). Wear stylish yet comfy sandals (lots of walking) or nicer athletic or walking shoes (the types that are rather shapely and not too bulky). Dress nicer than just "American casual"...avoid the white sneakers and DO NOT wear Doc Martens! The Docs store in London was filled only with Americans. When I was in London, I went straight to the market on Portobello Road and bought a load of cheap, more stylin' clothes. London was quite warm when I was there in July, but the weather was a bit more unpredictable as I went farther north. Prepare for rain with a light rain jacket and have a comfy, nice-looking sweater available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment